Intrinsic is the belief that quality does not happen by accident, it must be planned!
Every successful quality revolution has included the participation of upper management. We know of no exceptions.
Without a standard there is no logical basis for making a decision or taking action.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- W. Edwards Deming American Statistician
- Robert M. Pirsig American Writer
- Thomas Wolfe American Novelist
- Henry Steele Commager American Historian
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Alvin Toffler American Writer, Futurist
- Clare Boothe Luce American Playwright
- Flannery O’Connor American Novelist
- Lawrence Bossidy American Business Executive
- Eugene O’Neill American Playwright