Without a standard there is no logical basis for making a decision or taking action.
Every successful quality revolution has included the participation of upper management. We know of no exceptions.
Intrinsic is the belief that quality does not happen by accident, it must be planned!
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- W. Edwards Deming American Statistician
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Alvin Toffler American Writer, Futurist
- Clare Boothe Luce American Playwright
- Flannery O’Connor American Novelist
- Lawrence Bossidy American Business Executive
- Eugene O’Neill American Playwright
- Westbrook Pegler American Journalist
- Maurice Sendak American Writer, Illustrator
- Ted Sorensen American Lawyer, Speechwriter