You start chasing a ball and your brain immediately commands your body to Run forward! Bend! Scoop up the ball! Peg it to first! Then your body says who me?
A ball player’s got to be kept hungry to become a big-leaguer. That’s why no boy from a rich family ever made the big leagues
A ball player has got to be kept hungry be become a big leaguer. That is why no boy from a rich family ever made the big leagues.
Focus on your potential instead of your limitations.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ted Williams American Sportsperson
- Babe Ruth American Baseball Player
- Harmon Killebrew American Baseball Player
- Yogi Berra American Sportsperson
- Tom Seaver American Baseball Player
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- Hank Aaron American Baseball Player
- Mickey Rivers American Sportsperson
- Mario Puzo American Novelist
- Dan Quisenberry American Baseball Player