The effectiveness of our memory banks is determined not by the total number of facts we take in, but the number we wish to reject.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Lloyd Alexander American Writer
- Ouida (Maria Louise Rame) English Novelist
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Laurence Housman English Novelist, Dramatist
- Annie Besant British-born Indian Theosophist
- E. V. Lucas English Author
- John Major British Head of State
- Al Alvarez English Critic, Poet, Novelist
- Christopher Hitchens Anglo-American Social Critic
- Sidney Lumet American Filmmaker