Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
People buy what they want when they want it more than the money it costs.
Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting—in the trying, not the triumph, Success is a personal standard—reaching for the highest that is in us—becoming all that we can be. If we do our best, we are a success. Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have.
Topics: Ability, One liners, Success, Success & Failure
Success is dependent upon the glands—sweat glands.
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them!
You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.
A goal properly set is halfway reached.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur