You are at the top when you’ve made friends with the past, are focused on the present, and optimistic about your future. … .
When you set goals, something inside of you starts Saying, “Let’s go, let’s go,” and ceilings start to move up.
Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
When someone we love is having difficulty and is giving us a bad time, it’s better to explore the cause than to criticize the action.
Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them!
Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
Failure is an event, never a person; an attitude not an outcome.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur