Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.
When you set goals, something inside of you starts Saying, “Let’s go, let’s go,” and ceilings start to move up.
Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you.
A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.
You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.
Success is dependent upon the glands—sweat glands.
Failure is an event, never a person; an attitude not an outcome.
I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can’t truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.
People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Elisabeth Elliot American Christian Author
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur