It’s very, very hard to affect culture. And you can get surprised thinking you’re farther down the path of change than you really are because, frankly, most of us like the way things are.
It’ll take a smart person with passion over someone with years of experience any day. People with intelligence and passion will get the problem solved, no matter what.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Pam Brown Australian Poet
- Gerry Adams Northern Irish Politician
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Steve Ballmer American Businessperson, Philantropist
- David Packard American Businessperson
- William Hewlett American Engineer, Businessperson
- Jacob Gelt Dekker Dutch Businessman, Writer
- Al Gore American Politician, Environmentalist
- Gloria Steinem American Feminist