All I really, really want our love to do is to bring out the best in me and in you too.
Oh, the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling. It’s the unraveling and it undoes all the joy that could be.
There are things to confess that enrich the world, and things that need not be said.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robertson Davies Canadian Novelist, Playwright
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- James Cameron Canadian Filmmaker
- Pierre Trudeau Canadian Statesman
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- Celine Dion Canadian Singer
- Janis Joplin American Singer
- Leonard Cohen Canadian Musician, Author
- Stevie Wonder American Singer