Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustration.
At this very moment, you may be saying to yourself that you have any number of admirable qualities. You are a loyal friend, a caring person, someone who is smart, dependable, fun to be around. That’s wonderful, and I’m happy for you, but let me ask you this: are you being any of those things to yourself?
You wouldn’t worry so much about what people really thought of you if you knew just how seldom they actually do.
If you’ve got nothing to hide, then hide nothing.
Be a person who can really be relied on.
Reality check: you can never, ever, use weight loss to solve problems that are not related to your weight. At your goal weight or not, you still have to live with yourself and deal with your problems. You will still have the same husband, the same job, the same kids, and the same life. Losing weight is not a cure for life.
Topics: Diet, Weight
As long as you are living you will have people who leave you,
either through death or the finish of a relationship,
but that doesn’t mean you have to stop loving.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bill Maher American Comedian, TV Personality
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Larry King American TV Personality
- David Letterman American TV Personality
- Rachael Ray American TV Personality
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Hugh Downs American Television Host
- Richard Carlson American Actor
- William F. Buckley, Jr. American TV Personality
- Barbara De Angelis American Psychologist