Happiness is like a cloud, if you stare at it long enough, it evaporates
The night is my companion, and solitude my guide
I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near….I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.
It’s a big challenge for me to keep my integrity and some of my privacy intact.
We’re constantly being told what other people think we are, and that’s why it is so important to know yourself.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Gordie Howe Canadian Hockey Player
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Marcel Masse Canadian Politician, Bureaucrat
- Duke Ellington American Musician
- John Kenneth Galbraith American Economist
- Louis Dudek Canadian Poet, Publisher
- Jane Jacobs Canadian Urbanologist
- W. O. Mitchell Canadian Novelist
- Irving Layton Canadian Poet
- Alex Trebek American TV Personality