Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.
Basically, my problem was attributed to stress more than anything. I don’t know what that does and I guess doctors can tell you that there’s chemicals that build up in your system when you go through a lot of stress and constant stress.
Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tom Landry American Sportsperson
- Vince Lombardi American Football Coach
- Bear Bryant American Sportsperson
- Joe Paterno American Sportsperson
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson
- Tommy Prothro American Football Coach
- Woody Hayes American Sportsperson
- Bill Veeck American Sportsperson
- Merlin Olsen American Sportsman
- Tiger Woods American Sportsperson