Character is made by what you stand for; reputation by what you fall for.
Middle age: The time when you’ll do anything to feel better, except give up what is hurting you.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Thomas Masson American Journalist
- Sam Levenson American Humorist
- Don Marquis American Humorist, Journalist
- Mark Twain American Humorist
- Leo Rosten American Humorist
- Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw) American Humorist
- Bill Bryson American Humorist
- Charles Farrar Browne (Artemus Ward) American Humorist
- Garrison Keillor American Broadcaster, Writer
- Andy Rooney American Writer