The rhythm of life is intricate but orderly, tenacious but fragile. To keep that in mind is to build the key to survival.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Hildegard Knef German Actress, Singer
- Jack Lemmon American Actor
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Fred Shero Canadian Sportsperson
- Emile Capouya American Essayist, Critic, Publisher
- Johnny Carson American Comedian
- Frantz Fanon Algerian Political Theorist
- Paul Newman American Actor, Philanthropist
- Douglas Engelbart American Inventor
- James Salter American Fiction Writer