We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
A writer should get as much education as possible, but just going to chool is not enough; if it were, all owners of doctorates would be inspired writers.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Stanley Kunitz American Poet
- Howard Nemerov American Poet, Novelist
- Mark Van Doren American Poet, Critic
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist
- Margaret Walker American Author, Poet
- Lucille Clifton American Poet
- Maya Angelou American Poet
- Mark Strand American Poet, Essayist
- Conrad Aiken American Poet, Novelist
- Sara Teasdale American Poet