The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.
Topics: Perseverance, Persistence
Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Topics: Difficulties, Adversity, Strength
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bruno Bettelheim Austrian-born American Psychologist
- Drew Barrymore American Film Actress
- Jenny McCarthy American Actor
- Ronald Reagan American Head of State
- Harrison Ford American Actor
- Robin Williams American Actor
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Leonardo DiCaprio American Actor
- Angelina Jolie American Actor
- Sandra Bullock American Film Actress