Healthy personalities accept themselves not in any self-idolizing way, but in the sense that they see themselves as persons who are worth giving to another and worthy to receive from another.
Topics: Acceptance, Awareness, Realization
10%… of what we read
20%… of what we hear
30%… of what we see
50%… of what we see and hear
70%… of what we discuss with others
80%… of what we experience personally
95%… of what we teach others.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- Karl Menninger American Psychiatrist
- Thomas Szasz Hungarian Psychiatrist
- Theodore Isaac Rubin American Psychiatrist, Author
- R. D. Laing British Psychiatrist
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- Marie Chapian American Christian Writer
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Harry Browne American Politician