Healthy personalities accept themselves not in any self-idolizing way, but in the sense that they see themselves as persons who are worth giving to another and worthy to receive from another.
Topics: Realization, Awareness, Acceptance
10%… of what we read
20%… of what we hear
30%… of what we see
50%… of what we see and hear
70%… of what we discuss with others
80%… of what we experience personally
95%… of what we teach others.
The faster you go, the more students you leave behind. It doesn’t matter how much or how fast you teach. The true measure is how much students have learned.
What students lack in school is an intellectual relationship or conversation with the teacher.
Everybody needs one essential friend.
Topics: Friends and Friendship
There are only two places in the world where time takes precedence over the job to be done. School and prison.
You can acquire a lot of knowledge without ever going to school.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- David Viscott American Psychiatrist
- M. Scott Peck American Psychiatrist
- Karl Menninger American Psychiatrist
- Thomas Szasz Hungarian Psychiatrist
- Theodore Isaac Rubin American Psychiatrist, Author
- R. D. Laing British Psychiatrist
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- Harry Browne American Politician
- Orison Swett Marden American New Thought Writer
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist