The important graphs are the ones where some things are not connected to some other things. When the unenlightened ones try to be profound, they draw endless verbal comparisons between this topic, and that topic, which is like this, which is like that; until their graph is fully connected and also totally useless.
Real dissent doesn’t feel like going to school wearing black, but like going to school wearing a clown suit.
That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. That which the truth nourishes should thrive.
To confess your fallibility and then do nothing about it is not humble; it is boasting of your modesty.
Science has heroes, but no gods. The great Names are not our superiors, or even our rivals, they are passed milestones on our road; and the most important milestone is the hero yet to come.
Truth is work, people are lazy, for a great many lies you need suppose nothing more.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Paul Vixie American Scientist
- George Washington Carver American Scientist
- Luther Burbank American Botanist
- Bill Joy American Computer Engineer
- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg German Philosopher, Physicist
- Ralph Bunche American Political Scientist
- Frederick Banting Canadian Medical Scientist
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Seth Godin American Entrepreneur
- Scott Adams American Cartoonist