You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
Many of us are more capable than some of us … but none of us is as capable as all of us!.
I think in our own heads we’re never all that confident. I’m not.
You can complain that roses have thorns; or rejoice that thorns have roses.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Wayne American Actor
- Nikki Giovanni American Poet, Writer
- Walt Disney American Entrepreneur
- Ashleigh Brilliant British Cartoonist
- Lynda Barry American Cartoonist
- Don Herold American Humorist
- Charles M. Schulz American Cartoonist
- Sandra Boynton American Humorist
- Hank Ketcham American Cartoonist
- Steve Stiles American Cartoonist