As children we all possess a natural uninhabited curiosity, a hunger for explanations, which seems to die slowly as we age—suppressed, I suppose by the need not to appear ignorant.
Simplicity is indeed often the sign of truth and a criterion of beauty.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bainbridge Colby American Politician
- Carol Dweck American Psychologist
- Charles Sanders Peirce American Philosopher
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Linus Pauling American Scientist, Peace Activist
- William Howard Stein American Biochemist
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- James A. Garfield American Head of State
- William Bennett American Politician
- Hamilton Wright Mabie American Essayist, Editor