Over a period of time it’s been driven home to me that I’m not going to be the most popular writer in the world, so I’m always happy when anything in any way is accepted.
Musical comedies aren’t written, they are rewritten.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Arthur Rubinstein American Pianist
- John Cage American Composer
- Oscar Hammerstein II American Songwriter
- Vladimir Horowitz Russian-born American Pianist
- Barbra Streisand American Musician
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- Gian Carlo Menotti Italian-born American Composer
- Oscar Levant American Musician
- Aaron Copland American Composer
- Jon Bon Jovi American Musician