To me, acting is the most logical way for people’s neuroses to manifest themselves. To my way of thinking, an actor’s course is set even before he’s out of the cradle.
If you’re not afraid… if you take everything you are, everything worthwhile in you, and direct it at one goal, one ultimate mark, you’ve got to get there.
Only the gentle are ever really strong.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Vincent Price American Actor
- Tim Robbins American Actor, Director
- Marlon Brando American Actor
- Tom Hanks American Film Actor
- Mickey Rourke American Actor
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Edward Everett Horton American Actor
- Bob Hope British-born American Comedian, Film Actor
- Burt Reynolds American Actor
- Johnny Cash American Country Musician