Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind, have produced long-since a consensus that we will face a string of terrible catastrophes unless we act to prepare ourselves and deal with the underlying causes of global warming.
The will to act is a renewable resource.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Charles G. Dawes American Diplomat, Politician
- Jane Addams American Social Reformer
- Andrew Jackson American Head of State
- Stewart Brand American Writer
- Jimmy Carter American Head of State
- Theodore Roosevelt American Head of State
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier
- Ralph Nader American Activist
- Willie Nelson American Country Musician
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist