Considering the downside is the single most important thing an investor must do. This task must be dealt with before any consideration can be made for gains. The problem is that people nowadays think they’re pretty smart because they can do something quite rapidly. You can make the horse gallop. But are you on the right path? Can you see where you’re going?
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- John C. Bogle American Mutual Fund Pioneer
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist
- T. Boone Pickens American Businessman, Financier
- Benjamin Graham American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- Peter Thiel American Entrepreneur
- Ray Dalio American Investor