In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn.
Topics: Learning, Foresight
Strategic planning is worthless—unless there is first a strategic vision.
The modernization of Asia will forever reshape the world as we move toward the next millennium.
We have for the first time an economy based on a key resource Information that is not only renewable, but self-generating. Running out of it is not a problem, but drowning in it is.
Globalization is a bottom-up phenomenon with all actions initiated by milions of individuals, the sum total of which is “globalization.” No one is in charge, and no one can anticipate what the sum of all the individual initiatives will be before the result manifest. A global economy can only be the result of “spontaneous order.
Don’t get so far in front of the parade that no one knows you’re in the parade.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Freeman Dyson American Physicist, Author
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Buckminster Fuller American Inventor, Philosopher
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Stephen Covey American Self-help Author
- Tom Peters American Management Consultant
- Ken Blanchard American Author
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- Bill Gates American Businessperson