In a world that is constantly changing, there is no one subject or set of subjects that will serve you for the foreseeable future, let alone for the rest of your life. The most important skill to acquire now is learning how to learn.
Topics: Learning, Foresight
Globalization is a bottom-up phenomenon with all actions initiated by milions of individuals, the sum total of which is “globalization.” No one is in charge, and no one can anticipate what the sum of all the individual initiatives will be before the result manifest. A global economy can only be the result of “spontaneous order.
We have for the first time an economy based on a key resource Information that is not only renewable, but self-generating. Running out of it is not a problem, but drowning in it is.
Don’t get so far in front of the parade that no one knows you’re in the parade.
Strategic planning is worthless — unless there is first a strategic vision.
The modernization of Asia will forever reshape the world as we move toward the next millennium.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Buckminster Fuller American Inventor, Philosopher
- Stephen Covey American Self-help Author
- Tom Peters American Management Consultant
- Ken Blanchard American Author
- Norman Mailer American Novelist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Paul Vixie American Scientist
- Alvin Toffler American Writer, Futurist
- Bill Joy American Computer Engineer
- Stewart Brand American Writer