There are seventy million books in American libraries, but the one you want is always out.
We come to learn that it does not pay to grieve too much over our errors. Ordinarily we try to do the best we can.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Robert Quillen American Journalist
- Sam Levenson American Humorist
- Don Marquis American Humorist, Journalist
- Mark Twain American Humorist
- Josh Billings (Henry Wheeler Shaw) American Humorist
- Bill Bryson American Humorist
- Garrison Keillor American Broadcaster, Writer
- S. J. Perelman American Humorist
- Leo Rosten Russian-born American Humorist
- Charles Farrar Browne (Artemus Ward) American Humorist