Perpetual inspiration is as necessary to the life of good- ness, holiness and happiness as perpetual respiration is necessary to animal life.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Florence Nightingale English Nurse
- Charles Kingsley English Clergyman
- Anne Bronte English Novelist, Poet
- Martin Luther King, Jr. American Civil Rights Leader
- George Herbert Welsh Anglican Poet
- Thomas Merton American Trappist Monk
- Phillips Brooks American Episcopal Clergyman
- Joseph Priestley English Clergyman, Scientist
- Christina Rossetti English Poet
- John Keble English Religious Leader