I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.
The point is that you can’t be too greedy.
I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
I’m a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
As long as you are going to think anyway—you might as well think BIG!
What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
As long as you’re going to think anyway, think big.
Take the pains required to become what you want to become, or you might end up becoming something you’d rather not be. That is also a daily discipline and worth considering.
Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully on canvas or write wonderful poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That’s how I get my kicks.
Topics: Business, Motivation
Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- Anne M. Mulcahy American Businessperson
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist
- David Packard American Businessperson
- Chauncey Depew American Lawyer, Politician
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer