I have the same credo with my land as I had with my business: He who profits most serves the best.
I’ve never run into a guy who could win at the top level in anything today and didn’t have the right attitude, didn’t give it everything he had, at least while he was doing it; wasn’t prepared and didn’t have the whole program worked out.
If I only had a little humility, I would be perfect.
To be happy in this world, first you need a cell phone and then you need an airplane. Then you’re truly wireless.
I see what keeps people young: work!
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard DeVos American Businessman, Philanthropist
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- W. Clement Stone American Self-help Guru
- Jack Welch American Businessperson
- Michael Bloomberg American Businessperson
- John D. Rockefeller American Industrialist, Philanthropist
- Jeffrey Immelt American Businessperson
- Michael Dell American Businessperson
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Andrew Grove Hungarian-born American Businessperson