No mistake or failure is as bad as to stop and not try again.
Courtesy is the one coin you can never have too much of or be stingy with.
Nothing comes merely by thinking about it.
I cannot too greatly emphasize the importance and value of Bible study—more important than ever before in these days of uncertainties, when men and women are apt to decide questions from the standpoint of expediency rather than on the eternal principles laid down by God, Himself.
Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don’t know which half.
Do the next thing.
Gratitude takes three forms: a feeling in the heart, an expression in words, and a giving in return.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Herbert Hoover American Statesman
- Dwight D. Eisenhower American Head of State
- Owen Wister American Novelist
- Walter Reuther American Labor Leader
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Helen Keller American Author
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Steve Ballmer American Businessperson, Philantropist
- A. Alfred Taubman American Businessman
- Marshall Field American Entrepreneur