You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives, and it is important to look at it closely, not merely from the grand perspectives of history, but also from the vantage point of the living, breathing individuals who experience it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Maurice Sendak American Writer, Illustrator
- Sheryl Sandberg American Executive, Author
- Russell Hoban American Author
- Willie Nelson American Country Musician
- Bob Woodward American Journalist
- Orson Scott Card American Author
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Charles A. Reich American Jurist, Author
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist