You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
Change is the process by which the future invades our lives, and it is important to look at it closely, not merely from the grand perspectives of history, but also from the vantage point of the living, breathing individuals who experience it.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Maurice Sendak American Writer, Illustrator
- Charles A. Reich American Jurist, Author
- Abbie Hoffman American Political Activist
- Rosalynn Carter American Humanitarian, First Lady
- Eddie Murphy American Actor
- Ellen DeGeneres American Comedian, Television Host
- John Kerry American Politician
- Larry McMurtry American Novelist
- Ted Sorensen American Lawyer, Speechwriter
- Stewart Brand American Writer