You are the storyteller of your own life, and you can create your own legend or not.
Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.
Memories…are like smoke, changing, ephemeral, and if they’re not written down they fade into oblivion.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Cynthia Ozick American Novelist, Essayist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Annie Dillard American Writer
- Joan Didion American Essayist, Novelist, Memoirist
- Andre Norton American Science Fiction Writer
- Joyce Maynard American Novelist
- Anne Lamott American Novelist
- Norman Mailer American Novelist, Journalist
- Anne Tyler American Novelist
- Alice Walker American Novelist, Activist