Faith is never identical with piety.
The best theology would need no advocates; it would prove itself.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Paul Tillich American Lutheran Theologian
- Reinhold Niebuhr American Theologian
- Carl Gustav Jung Swiss Psychologist
- Samuel Rutherford Scottish Presbyterian Theologian
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau French Philosopher
- Archibald Alexander Hodge American Presbyterian Theologian
- Johann Kaspar Lavater Swiss Theologian, Poet
- Alberto Giacometti Swiss Sculptor, Painter
- Jean Antoine Petit-Senn Swiss Poet
- Henri Frederic Amiel Swiss Philosopher, Writer