Sweet is the breath of vernal shower,
The bee’s collected treasures sweet,
Sweet music’s melting full, but sweeter yet
The still small voice of gratitude.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Richard Crashaw British Poet
- Arthur Henry Hallam English Essayist, Poet
- George Sewell English Physician, Poet
- Matthew Arnold English Poet, Critic
- Leigh Hunt British Author
- Ford Madox Ford English Novelist, Poet, Critic
- Al Alvarez English Critic, Poet, Novelist
- Robert Ranke Graves British Writer
- John Keats English Poet