O Children of Men! Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from one same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory.
The Word is the master key for the whole world, inasmuch as through its potency the doors of the hearts of men, which in reality are the doors of heaven, are unlocked.
So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.
It is not for him to pride himself who loveth his own country, but rather for him who loveth the whole world. The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens.
Topics: Patriotism, Kindness
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- George Holyoake English Social Reformer
- Benjamin Jowett British Theologian
- Jean-Baptiste Andre Godin French Industrialist, Socialist
- Akhenaten Egyptian Monarch
- Kabir Indian Mystic
- Zoroaster Persian Religious Leader, Prophet
- Mary Baker Eddy American Christian Science Religious Leader
- Pythagoras Greek Philosopher
- L. Ron Hubbard American Scientologist Religious Leader
- Aleister Crowley English Occultist