It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.
On the outside one is a star. But in reality, one is completely alone, doubting everything. To experience this loneliness of soul is the hardest thing in the world.
Topics: Opportunities, Reality
Men are beasts and even beasts don’t behave as they do.
I really wanted to die at certain periods in my life. Death was like love, a romantic escape. I took pills because I didn’t want to throw myself off my balcony and know people would photograph me lying dead below.
Topics: Death, Dying
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Maurice Chevalier French Actor
- Catherine Deneuve French Actor
- Jane Fonda American Actress
- Gloria Steinem American Feminist
- Sandra Day O’Connor American Jurist
- Carol Bartz American Businesswoman
- Linda Ellerbee American Journalist
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi Hungarian-American Psychologist
- Bobby Unser American Sportsperson