Losses have propelled me to even bigger places, so I understand the importance of losing. You can never get complacent because a loss is always around the corner. It’s in any game that you’re in—a business game or whatever—you can’t get complacent.
I think if you have the opportunity to bully your opponent then you have to take that chance.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Billie Jean King American Tennis Player
- Martina Navratilova Czech-born American Sportsperson
- Jimmy Connors American Sportsperson
- Stan Smith American Sportsperson
- Andre Agassi American Tennis Player
- Steffi Graf German Tennis Player
- Arthur Ashe American Tennis Player
- Althea Gibson American Tennis Player
- Stevie Wonder American Singer
- Michael Jordan American Sportsperson