I do not know how to kiss, or I would kiss you. Where do the noses go?
You must train your intuition—you must trust the small voice inside you which tells you exactly what to say, what to decide.
If you took acting away from me, I’d stop breathing.
I have no regrets. I wouldn’t have lived my life the way I did if I was going to worry about what people were going to say.
Cancer victims who don’t accept their fate, who don’t learn to live with it, will only destroy what little time they have left.
I remember one day sitting at the pool and suddenly the tears were streaming down my cheeks. Why was I so unhappy?. I had success. I had security. But it wasn’t enough. I was exploding inside.
We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster’s whim and the purest ideal
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Meryl Streep American Actor
- Ingmar Bergman Swedish Film and Stage Director
- Audrey Hepburn Belgian-British Actress
- August Strindberg Swedish Playwright
- Helen Hayes American Actor
- Shirley MacLaine American Actor
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Elizabeth Taylor American Actress
- Sophia Loren Italian Actor
- Christina, Queen of Sweden Swedish Monarch