Television enables you to be entertained in your home by people you wouldn’t have in your home.
Love is staying up all night with a sick child—or a healthy adult.
Having one child makes you a parent; having two makes you a referee.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Richard Eyre British Director
- George Orwell English Novelist, Essayist, Journalist
- David Attenborough English Naturalist, Broadcaster
- John Cleese British Comic Actor, Writer
- Jonathan Swift Irish Satirist
- B. H. Liddell Hart English Military Journalist, Historian
- Arthur Wing Pinero English Playwright
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Herbert Beerbohm Tree English Actor-Manager
- Laurence Olivier English Actor, Producer,, Director