You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you. You are right because your data and reasoning are right.
The investor’s chief problem—and even his worst enemy—is likely to be him self.
Most of the time common stocks are subject to irrational and excessive price fluctuations in both directions as the consequence of the ingrained tendency of most people to speculate or gamble… to give way to hope, fear and greed.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Warren Buffett American Investor
- George Soros Hungarian-American Investor
- Harry Browne American Politician
- Guy Kawasaki American Investor
- Charlie Munger American Investor, Philanthropist
- Richard Rainwater American Investor
- Jesse Lauriston Livermore American Investor
- Ray Dalio American Investor
- Mohnish Pabrai Indian-American Investor, Philanthropist
- James Harvey Robinson American Historian