The universe is an intelligence test.
All suffering is caused by being in the wrong place. If you’re unhappy where you are, MOVE.
Civilization is unbearable, but it is less unbearable at the top.
Think for yourself, question authority.
You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind.
Learning how to operate a soul figures to take time.
The danger of psychedelic drugs, the danger of mind-opening, the danger of consciousness expansion, the danger of inner discovery is a danger to the establishment.
My advice to people today is as follows: If you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out.
Topics: Twentieth Century
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Martin Seligman American Psychologist
- Robert Anton Wilson American Polymath
- B. F. Skinner American Psychologist
- Abraham Maslow American Psychologist
- Carl Rogers American Psychologist
- Orval Hobart Mowrer American Psychologist
- Howard Gardner American Psychologist
- George W. Crane American Psychologist
- Bruno Bettelheim Austrian-born Psychoanalyst