Children are curious and are risk takers. They have lots of courage. They venture out into a world that is immense and dangerous. A child initially trusts life and the processes of life.
Topics: Children, Courage
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- Louise Hay American Author
- Dan Millman American Children’s Books Writer
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Robert Ringer American Entrepreneur
- Robert Kiyosaki American Businessperson
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author