People have forgotten how to tell a story. Stories don’t have a middle or an end any more. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning.
It makes life so much more enjoyable when you get to go home to your family and go to work with your other family.
I never felt comfortable with myself, because I was never part of the majority. I always felt awkward and shy and on the outside of the momentum of my friends’ lives.
I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Cecil B. DeMille American Filmmaker
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Casey Robinson American Film Producer
- Federico Fellini Italian Filmmaker