Lenin could listen so intently that he exhausted the speaker.
Only barbarians are not curious about where they come from, how they came to be where they are, where they appear to be going, whether they wish to go there, and if so, why, and if not, why not.
To understand is to perceive patterns.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Karl Popper Austrian-born British Philosopher
- Joseph Rotblat British Physicist, Activist
- David Bohm American Physicist
- Aaron Klug English Biophysicist
- Daniel Day-Lewis English Actor
- David Attenborough English Naturalist, Broadcaster
- Anthony Hopkins Welsh-American Actor
- Richard Eyre British Director
- Arthur Eddington English Astronomer
- Lew Grade British Theatrical Impresario