I believe that all religions are true and different religions are only the different ways to the same God. For me God is the power of life and justice and when I am talking about God I am just talking about happiness to live and to enjoy life on earth. I feel that humanity should be one, that mankind should not be divided. The people should together work for much good. Well, this is my belief in God. Maybe I am not clear.
You are one of those obsessed demoniacal creatures who ought to be avoided at all costs; they bring misfortune into the lives of others; they ruin the lives of others. The real good people are humble and silent (like your Kitty is). But beware, God sees all vanity and pride and you cannot fool him.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- John Fowles English Novelist
- Aaron Klug English Biophysicist
- Raymond Chandler American Novelist
- Claude Debussy French Composer
- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross American Psychiatrist
- Doug Larson American Columnist
- Robert H. Schuller American Televangelist, Author
- John Berger English Art Critic, Essayist, Novelist
- Ingvar Kamprad Swedish Businessman
- David Attenborough English Naturalist, Broadcaster