I’m not handsome in the classical sense. The eyes droop, the mouth is crooked, the teeth aren’t straight, the voice sounds like a Mafioso pallbearer, but somehow it all works.
Topics: Acting, Actors
I’ve been involved in something which was chaotic and insane. All I can say now is that I am, and intend to stay, a single man.
I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.
Topics: Being Ourselves
I thought I had reached a point in life where everything would be smooth. But it is not. It just gets more jagged and pitted and filled with turns that take you into the dark recesses of your mind. It never seems to get easy.
Topics: Opportunities, Reality
I take rejection as someone blowing a bugle in my ear to wake me up and get going, rather than retreat.
I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.
When I tried to branch out into comedy, I didn’t do very well at it, so I went back to doing what I do naturally well, or what the audience expects from me – action pictures.
Rambo isn’t violent. I see Rambo as a philanthropist.
Like I said, I’ve got too much respect for women to marry them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t support them emotionally and financially.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Stanley Kubrick American Film Director
- Alfred Hitchcock British-born American Film Director
- Harrison Ford American Actor
- Roman Polanski French Film Director
- Akira Kurosawa Japanese Film Director
- John Wayne American Actor
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Carl Reiner American Comedian