Most of my major disappointments have turned out to be blessings in disguise. So whenever anything bad does happen to me, I kind of sit back and feel, well, if I give this enough time, it’ll turn out that this was good, so I shan’t Worry about it too much.
Topics: Silver Linings, Blessings
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Helen Gurley Brown American Publisher
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Charles Mingus American Jazz Bassist, Composer
- Malcolm S. Forbes American Publisher
- B. C. Forbes Scottish-born American Journalist
- Barbara McClintock American Geneticist
- Joyce Carol Oates American Novelist
- Woody Allen American Film Actor, Director
- Isaac Asimov American Novelist, Critic, Popular Scientist
- Larry King American TV Personality