I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying. I don’t want to live on in the hearts of my countrymen; I want to live on in my apartment.
Topics: Fame, Achievement, Accomplishment
Summing up, it is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities, and get back home by six o’clock.
The people who successfully delude themselves seem happier than the people who can’t.
In perpetrating a revolution, there are two requirements: someone or something to revolt against and someone to actually show up and do the revolting. Dress is usually casual and both parties may be flexible about time and place, but if either faction fails to attend, the whole enterprise is likely to come off badly.
If it weren’t for problems, the work day would be over by 10 a.m.
Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Carl Reiner American Comedian
- Mel Brooks American Film Actor
- Harvey Fierstein American Actor
- Steven Spielberg American Film Director
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Bette Midler American Actress, Singer
- Kirk Douglas American Actor
- Charlie Chaplin British Actor
- Danny Kaye American Actor