Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.
Topics: Past, Opportunity, Reflection, Regret
I couldn’t hit a wall with a sixgun, but I can twirl one. It looks good.
Never apologize and never explain—it’s a sign of weakness.
Courage is being scared to death … and But screw your courage to the sticking place saddling up anyway.
Life is tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Sylvester Stallone American Actor
- Helen Hayes American Actress
- Clint Eastwood American Film Director
- Will Rogers American Humorist, Actor
- Dustin Hoffman American Actor
- Bill Cosby American Actor
- Fred Astaire American Dancer, Singer
- Marlene Dietrich German-American Actress, Singer
- Tom Hanks American Film Actor
- Lucille Ball American Actor