There is no perfect fit when you’re looking for the next big thing to do. You have to take opportunities and make an opportunity fit for you, rather than the other way around. The ability to learn is the most important quality a leader can have.
We cannot change what we are not aware of, and once we are aware, we cannot help but change.
The upside of painful knowledge is so much greater than the downside of blissful ignorance.
If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Bill Gates American Businessperson
- Naomi Wolf American Feminist Writer
- Judy Blume American Author
- Betty Friedan American Feminist, Author
- Emma Lazarus American Poet, Writer
- Susan Sontag American Writer, Philosopher
- Emma Goldman American Anarchist
- Erica Jong American Novelist, Poet
- Oprah Winfrey American TV Personality
- Joan Rivers American Entertainer