If we want a joyous life, we must think joyous thoughts. If we want a prosperous life, we must think prosperous thoughts. Whatever we send out mentally or verbally will come back to us in like form.
The point of power is always in the present moment.
Loving ourselves is the miracle cure we are all looking for.
We may not know how to forgive, and we may not want to forgive; but the very fact we say we are willing to forgive begins the healing practice.
We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
The thoughts we choose to think are the tools we use to paint the canvas of our lives.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Napoleon Hill American Author
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Wayne Dyer American Self-help Author
- Shakti Gawain American Author
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Denis Waitley American Motivational Speaker
- Jean Houston American New Thought Author