The most powerful thing you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, and reality to something more positive … and begin to act accordingly.
We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other people’s models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open.
Topics: Acceptance, Genius, Talents, Abilities, Work, Realization, Awareness
Anything in life that we don’t accept will simply make trouble for us until we make peace with it.
Every moment of your life is infinitely creative and the universe is endlessly bountiful. Just put forth a clear enough request, and everything your heart desires must come to you.
By learning to contact, listen to, and act on our intuition, we can directly connect to the higher power of the universe and allow it to become our guiding force.
Topics: Instincts, God, Faith, Divinity
Problems are messages.
Eventually I lost interest in trying to control my life, to make things happen in a way that I thought I wanted them to be. I began to practice surrendering to the universe and finding out what “it” wanted me to do.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Louise Hay American Author
- Ram Dass American Hindu New Age Pioneer
- Marilyn Ferguson American Author
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author
- Martin Seligman American Psychologist
- Peter McWilliams American Author
- Wallace Wattles American New Thought Author
- Dale Carnegie American Self-Help Author
- Napoleon Hill American Author