The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile.
Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon.
As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.
Topics: Persistence, Perseverance
Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.
A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.
If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won’t, you most assuredly won’t. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.
Wondering Whom to Read Next?
- Earl Nightingale American Motivational Speaker
- Ken Keyes Jr. American Self-Help Author
- T. Harv Eker American Motivational Speaker
- Wayne Dyer American Motivational Writer
- John C. Maxwell American Christian Professional Speaker
- Mark Victor Hansen American Public Speaker
- Byron Katie American Speaker
- Zig Ziglar American Author
- Louise Hay American Author
- Tony Robbins American Self-Help Author